The team at Alaska Premier Dental Group in Anchorage and Wasilla performs complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with significant problems) into stunning smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to confirm if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, we use nature as a guide – nature at its best – when improving smiles. It is essential to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a a wonderful smile makeover. Here are a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Teeth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not complete but gives you an idea of the complexity of smile makeovers. Though advanced cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the esthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But you don’t have to worry about midlines and microesthetics because we are devoted to the details. We invite you to schedule a smile design consultation to speak with our team about your current smile and the brilliant smile you desire.
If you’re looking to change your smile, call us today. At Alaska Premier Dental Group, your dental health is important. Our services include family and cosmetic dentistry. Schedule your next appointment with us today!
Contact Alaska Premier Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):